Skip to main content
Black Listed News

Another kid Hospitalized by Axe body spray...

Published: March 20, 2013
Share | Print This


Source: Ap

Axe India

A Pennsylvania high school wants its students to cut back on the body spray.

Freedom High School in Bethlehem says one of its students was recently hospitalized for exposure to Axe Body Spray. Now, officials are asking students to stop using it as a cologne or fragrance while attending the school.

In a statement posted on the school website Tuesday, officials say the affected student is severely allergic to the spray and recently had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance after being exposed to it.

´╗┐Read More...

Share This Article...



Stay Connected:
Free Newsletter
Blacklisted Radio
Blacklisted Nation
On Twitter
On Facebook
Podcasts on Demand
Podcasts on Spreaker
Podcasts on Youtube
Podcasts on iTunes
Podcasts on Tunein
Podcasts on Roku

Support Us
Donate Today!

Affiliates
Laverdad Cigars
Shop Amazon
Golden Eagle Coins
DHGATE.COM
Chameleon John Coupons
Discountrue




Calling for Contributors!

Got something to say?
We want to hear from you.

Submit your article contributions and participate in the world's largest independent online news community today!

Contact us today!







BlackListed News 2006-2015