'It is a concern from a competition standpoint,' Censky said in a telephone interview.The same statements are re-iterated by analyst Jeff Windau in an interview with Bloomberg:
'If you can reduce the approval time, you get sales that much faster,' said Windau.If you can reduce the approval time, as in the time it takes to determine if these food products are safe, then you can get sales much faster.
Is the USDA working for the United States consumer, or is it working for Monsanto?
- USDA Steps Back and Gives Monsanto More Power Over GMO Seeds
- Genetically Modified Salmon Approval Pushed by USDA with Nearly $500,000 Funding
- Going Against Nature: USDA Found to be Exterminating Bees, Crops, and Birds
- Monsanto’s GMO Crops Ravage US, USDA Ignores Dangers
- Monsanto GMO Sugarbeets to be Destroyed | Court Concludes USDA Illegally Approved Biotech Crop
- France Asks EU to Halt Monsanto GMO Corn Approval