The Real Agenda
As if there is a need to prove that big government and excessive government action in any scope of life is a direct result of social immorality, or that government intervention has created the mess where most of the world is into right now, there are a series of questions that need to be asked, so that the public gets to answer them individually in a conscious effort to recognize that government, as it stands today, is the origin of the problems, not the solution.
Let’s review a few examples of the consequences of what I called government intervention, before asking those tough but necessary questions. Although each country suffers from different degrees of financial and economic pain, the appearance of the consequences of government interventions are pretty much the same.
For starters, government has grown exponentially. That alone should be an indicator of the problem. With such an excessive growth, government has had to increase taxes, so it can finance its debt. Along with the out of control increase in the tax burden, governments have also enhanced their power to regulate, mandate and impose its own rules, which are different from the ones already in existence before it was created.
War has been made a primary tool to promote government control of everything, especially those that seek to ‘save us’ from unknown threats. Those wars are waged without any authorization from The People, or their representatives, because such wars, the psychopathic leaders say, are too important to let the people decide whether they should be fought or not.
Government spending to finance the wars skyrocketed as a consequence of the numerous conflicts it is involved in. As a result, less money is invested in improving infrastructure, keeping the peace at home, promoting real economic growth or embracing policies that allow individuals to become successful in their own right. It has been quite the oppossite, in fact. Globally, poverty is at its highest level in history and the gap between the poor and the rich is wider that ever before. The middle class is a species threatened with extinction, while government dependency is at its highest level.
Even though the deficit spending recipe has not worked since it was adopted at the start of the 20th century, governments not only continue to use it, but encourage uncontrollable levels of debt to finance their bribery programs intended to keep the ignorant masses calm, cool and collected. Politicians in government found a way to use consensus as tool to reinforce deficit spending as the base of any and all ‘development’ models, setting government as the creator, manager and judge of everything — even private business and private life.
Even though the economic and fiscal policies of the past resulted in the bankruptcy of many governments worldwide, politicians in all political parties lied to the public about such state of affairs, advocating for more deficit spending. Despite the supposed major disagreements in Congress, corrupt politicians were able to agree on one thing: spending is the way to go! Meanwhile, the masses of ignorant people accepted and agreed on spending more as a way to guarantee their piece of the pie even though such spending will mean their continues slavery to a central almighty government. The immoral people embraced authoritarianism as a mechanism of survival.
It is through this mechanism that the immoral people managed to accept illegal wars, government bribery also known as entitlement programs, overregulation of the economy, flawed monetary policy, undeclared economic and military wars, illegal arrests for speaking against the government, sanctions, currency manipulation, bailouts of corrupt banks and so on.
Now that authoritarianism has failed, and after many people — still a minority — realized they have been swindled all along by different management teams that work for the same interests, there is a list of questions The People need to ask themselves to start affecting real change. The answers to those questions will show all the options and the way forward.
So, here is the list. (From Ron Paul’s Congressional Farewell Speech)
1. Why are sick people who use medical marihuana sent to prison?
2. Why do governments restrict and in some places ban the drinking of raw milk?
3. Why do governments limit or ban the production of finished goods from hemp?
4. Why aren’t people allowed to use gold and silver as legal tender?
5. Is the supremacy of the Dollar as the reserve currency beginning to end?
6. Why are political leaders opposed to auditing central banks?
7. Why can’t people decide what kind of light bulbs they can buy?
8. Why are thugs at airport security checkpoints allowed to abuse passengers?
9. Why do governments continue to fight the war on drugs, when all it’s achieved is perpetuate the circulation of massive amounts of laundered money through the corrupt banking system, the murder of hundreds of thousands of innocent people and given the government the monopoly of production and sale of such drugs?
10. How can converting society into a prison solve crimes such as drug smuggling, murder and corruption, when the government is the most significant perpetrator of these and other crimes?
11. Why do politicians around the world continue to surrender all power to the executive branch?
12. Why has changing the political party in power never changed the policies supported by government?
13. Why did large banks and corporations get bailed out in 2008 while the middle class and poor people around the world lost their jobs, homes and lives?
14. Why do bureaucrats believe that creating money out of thin air creates wealth?
15. Why do so many people believe the government bureaucrats can protect us all without harming our liberty?
16. Why can’t people understand that war always destroys wealth and liberty?
17. Why do people throw their arms up and accept executive orders that allow a president to compile a kill list, to detain indefinitely and to murder citizens if he deems them enemies of the state?
18. Why do people believe that patriotism is equal to blindly believing and supporting anything that comes from government?
19. Why don’t people understand that real patriotism is all about challenging government when it is wrong?
20. Why did people give government a safe heaven to initiate violence against them and to hold the monopoly of force?
21. Why does the use of religion to oppress those with a different belief system go unchallenged?
22. Why is Democracy held in such a high esteem, when it is the enemy of the minority and the tyranny of the majority?
23. What is the explanation for the growing discontent with politicians and the political system?
24. Why do people have so much trust in government and little or not trust in themselves?
25. Why do people choose to believe in utopian outcomes such as the American Dream and the immoral use of force in their search for peace and liberty?
Only moral and honest answers to these questions can help society pick itself up from the scum hole it is in right now. Only the correct identification of the real causes of today’s generalized state of crisis will bring true solutions to help us solve the problems that immoral people and their government have so successfully created for the rest of society.
Our IP Address: