Moments ago, when we disclosed the Clinton's 2015 tax return, we posted a rhetorical question: "how much of the Clinton charity donations went to the Clinton Foundation? Taking a deduction for contributing to the employer of your daughter and expense payer of your husband is awesome."
We now know: as page 29 of the tax return reveals, of the $1,042,000 in charitable cash contributions, exactly $1 million went to, you guessed it, the Clinton Family Foundation, whose expenses pay among others, those Clinton family members and friends employed by the foundation, like Chelsea Clinton who happens to be the foundation's Vice Chair: the ultimate Clinton reacharound?
Here is a list of some of the other key employees at the foundation:
- Donna E. Shalala, President
- Philip A. Berry, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Tom Borchard, Director of Operations & Security
- Ricardo Castro, General Counsel
- Amitabh Desai, Foreign Policy Director
- Mark Gunton, Chief Executive Officer, Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership
- Robert Harrison, Chief Executive Officer, Clinton Global Initiative
- Rain Henderson, Chief Executive Officer, Clinton Health Matters Initiative
- Andrew Kessel, Chief Financial Officer
- Bari Lurie, Chief Of Staff, Office Of Chelsea Clinton
- Terri McCullough, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, No Ceilings: The Full Participation Project
- Patti Miller, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, Too Small to Fail
- Gregory Milne, Chief Metrics and Impact Officer
- Craig Minassian, Chief Communications Officer
- Walker Morris, Chief Executive Officer, Clinton Development Initiative
- Maura Pally, Senior Vice President of Programs
- Lauren Pruneski, Chief Marketing Officer
- Daniel Schaefer, Chief Technology Officer
- Stephanie S. Streett, Executive Director
- Danielle Stilz, Chief Development Officer
- Kevin Thurm, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- Dymphna van der Lans, Chief Executive Officer, Clinton Climate Initiative
And the Board of Directors:
The other $42,000 went to the Desert Classic Charities, which hosts an annual gold event.
As reported earlier, the Clinton Foundation is allegedly under investigation for corruption by the US Attorney General.