Editor’s Note: West and East are heavily involved in psychological and disinformation warfare. Russia and the United States| NATO Allies are active in Ukraine by means of covert sabotage, aiding underground units, subversive tactics, counter intelligence, regime change, mercenary units and revolution activities. Just another day at the office.
NATO countries may be ramping up their war of words in the coming weeks in Ukraine, where Russian propaganda flows freely into the east while ill-prepared security forces can’t even talk to one another.
Multiple officials who spoke with U.S. News say planning is underway to bolster the Ukrainian government’s ability to communicate among its security services and broadcast to the general public. The details are still being worked out, including whether this would require troops from NATO countries on the ground in Ukraine to train and support the effort.
“We are starting some projects together with others, understanding the time factor is of the essence,” says Janis Sarts, Latvia’s state secretary of defence and second highest ranking official at the ministry.
The U.S. has been involved in these discussions, Sarts says. When asked whether the prospective plans would include putting troops or trainers on the ground in Ukraine, he says, “Yes. I think that would help.” He declined to comment further on the size, scope and cost of the mission.
Read More at USN
Image Credit: oefoif.forumotion.net
1) German Combat Camera Team CCT – Combat Camera is a PSYOPS Center controlled function in Bundeswehr.
2) German and Belgian Tactical Psyops Team patch.
3) German OPINFO Team Kunduz – PSYOPS Team
4) NATO ISAF patch
5) Non Kinetic Working Group Advisory Team – 109th AFGHAN Corps. Non Kinetic Warfare – an interesting term comprising CIMIC, INFO OPS AND PSYOPS
6) Regional Command Public Affairs Office
7) Tactical PSYOPS Team Task Force Northern Lights TPT 6C23
8) NATO INFO OPS ISAF
9) ISAF INFO OPS
10) German IEB – Intercultural Ops Advisor – part of the German OPINFO Center
Our IP Address: