Available on Rokfin and Unlimited Hangout for supporting members and publicly available in a few days.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Show notes / Links discussed:
- This little-discussed provision in the Inflation Reduction Act just established the world’s largest green lending program
- Opinion | Bill Gates: A Clean Energy Future is in the Hands of Congress – The New York Times
- BEC (founded by Gates in 2015, but also Bezos, Blackrock, Boston Consulting, Bank of America, and many more) Bill Gates unveils Breakthrough Energy Catalyst, climate financing program –
- Bill Gates BEC climate fund plans to invest $15 billion in clean tech
- Commission and Breakthrough Energy Catalyst partnership
- Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates and Michael Bloomberg join forces to mine for raw materials in Greenland – The Hill
- KoBold Metals estimates the world needs to mine more than $10 trillion of these key metals to meet the expected demand for electric vehicles (EVs), adding that traditional mining companies are likely to turn to artificial intelligence (AI) tools to help them along their quest. Gates, Bezos-backed firm raises millions for battery metals – MINING.COM
- #CashEveryDay – Solari Report
- Using Cash – Solari Report
- GlobalBEM – Breakthrough Energy Movement
- 1st Quarter 2022 Wrap Up: – Introduction – Does the BIS Owe Us $21 Trillion (Or Owe You $65,000)? – Solari Report
- Strong Towns
Get early access to podcasts by becoming an Unlimited Hangout member.
Find previous episodes on all podcast platforms.
Pre-order Whitney’s book One Nation Under Blackmail.
More info on the books available here.
Sign up for the weekly newsletter to receive updates on the book, new articles, podcasts, and interviews.