All the information on Blacklisted News is published in good faith for educational and discussion purposes. We respect the rights of content creators and make every effort to credit and link back to all sources. If you believe that you or your company owns copyrighted material which is uploaded to this website or any of its social media channels, then please contact us and we will take immediate action to address your concerns.This website and its associated social media channels may at times contain copyrighted material whereby the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or the copyrights where not defined as such. Wherever possible links and reference to the original publisher will be included with the published material. All content on this website and its social media channels is published in an effort to educate about historical and political issues so as to increase awareness and foster discussion of related content topics. We believe this constitutes a “fair use” of any such copyrighted material as provided for in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107 of the copyright law.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (found at the U.S. Copyright Office) and other applicable intellectual property laws. It is our policy to remove material from public view that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our members or users. It is also our policy to terminate the accounts of repeat offenders. If we remove or disable access to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner, author, or administrator of each affected site so that they may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of that Act.e.
We will, at our discretion, deactivate or terminate the account of any user that infringes the copyright of others.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on Blacklisted News in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a notice to our Copyright Agent providing the following information:
1. The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, such as the URL where it is posted;
4. Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Owen Media Group's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Owen Media Group, LLC
2400 Willow Way
Round Rock, TX
By email: email@example.com
Please be aware that misrepresentations of infringement can result in liability for monetary damages.
If you posted material that has been removed due to a takedown notice and you believe that the material in question is not infringing, you may file a counter notification with our Copyright Agent with the following information:
• Your physical or electronic signature.
• Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
• A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
• Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the united states, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under dmca 512 subsection (c)(1)(c) or an agent of such person.